ACEROS BERGARA, S.A. – IRESTAL GROUP is a company dedicated to the COMMERCIALISATION AND TRANSFORMATION OF STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCTS. The implemented Quality system is based on the requirements according to UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2015 standard and the activities carried out in the Stainless Steel Service Center located in Abrera (Barcelona) and mandatory compliance throughout the entire group.
Our Quality Policy is guaranteed through our firm commitment to satisfy the explicit and implicit requirements and expectations of our CUSTOMERS requirements. We can adapt and change, so for this reason we promote a quality culture based on the principles of honesty, leadership and the development of human resources and the commitment to continuous improvement. By adhering to the following objectives:
- To ensure all departments and employees within our organization adhere to the objectives and criteria of Quality Policy.
- Look for the confidence and satisfaction of our customers and other parties interested in our activities.
- Deal with risks and opportunities based on the Aceros Bergara –Irestal Group context, and expectations and necessities of the interested parties.
- Ensure the compliance with legal and regulatory requirements of our activities and products.
- Establish continuous training programs to achieve the best qualifications for our employees.
- To have a systematic approach orientated to processes and to the achievement of the company's Quality objectives.
- Continuous improvement of processes, procedures and products, capable to adapt to the requirements of our customer’s needs.
- Effective assignment of roles and responsibilities by encouraging a proactive culture of prevention, performance evaluation and improvement.
- To have the leadership and maximum involvement of the management and all the staff to ensure our Quality Policy is effective.
Workplace risk prevention,
- Promoting the improvement of working conditions, in order to increase and manage the levels of Health & Safety and welfare of our employees.
- The responsibility in the management of workplace risk prevention covers all of the company in all departments in all our daily activities.
- The continuous improvement in preventive action can only be achieved through Training, information, consultation and participation of our Employees, at all levels.
- We follow the applicable environmental legislation and regulations (European, national, regional and local) and other requirements established by the Company, as well as adapt to future standards, customer and social requirements, at all times.
- Develop the corresponding actions to protect the environment, prevent pollution and reduce the significant impacts associated with environmental aspects (resource consumption, waste generation and others derived from our activities, products and services).
The Quality Policy is kept up to date through annual reviews – Management Review.
The management makes this policy accessible and available to the staff and all its collaborators.